Wednesday, August 17, 2005

So, a little bit after Ron kicked off Sanctuarian podcasting, I've started too.

Shouts to Sanctuarians is going to be a regular podcast, recorded Saturday mornings to coincide with Sanctuary breakfasts (although due to time differences will actually be somewhat later).

It will also be an excuse to try to get you to listen to music I like.

This first one is pretty horrible in terms of sound quality, mumbling and not getting to the point. But I'll be getting better and more focused, promise.

I'm experimenting with Dave Winer's new OPML Editor, which is where the podcast RSS etc. is being hosted. If this doesn't go well I may move it. Will keep you posted on this blog as to where it is.

If you don't want to go there or subscribe to the XML feed this is the direct link to the mp3

No comments: